Thursday, June 7, 2012

i have a crush .....

I have a confession to make.
C dawg and I can get addicted to a particular genre of teevee, this changing from month-to-month.
Sometimes it is a certain old syndicated sitcom, or ANY kind of cooking competition, right NOW it is auction hunting-type shows shows.....

Several weeks ago it began with us watching home improvement shows- one after another- mostly with Mike Holmes.

And then one day we happened to stumble across this

And we went on to watch.  I went on to swoon.

I mean hes adorable right???? (right??)
Plus he looks dang good for 53.

I don't know.  Maybe it was the wine-high, the fact that he's super creative and passionate....maybe it's his tee-shirts and his bandana- but let the truth be known:  I have a serious (female) hard-on for Balki Bartokomous.

That was then

This is now....Hel-lo


1 comment:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

I would actually have to agree, in a weird sort of way...!